Let’s be honest. Sometimes we just don’t want to take the time to make a dessert from scratch. Those weekend parties, potlucks or dinner guests often catch us off guard and we’re left scrambling for last-minute food ideas. The next best thing to homemade is semi-homemade, and we’re all about it!
This recipe for 3-Ingredient Caramel Apple Crisp checks all the boxes for tasty, quick and impressive desserts! An added bonus is that all three ingredients are basically shelf stable (the cookie dough keeps for a long time in the fridge), so supplies can be purchased long before they’re needed.
All that’s needed is a can or two of apple pie filling, a package of refrigerated cookie dough, and a jar of salted caramel sauce. That’s it! We used Nestle’s Pecan Turtle Delight cookies, but oatmeal cookies taste amazing as well. Give our recipe a try and let us know what you think!
3-Ingredient Caramel Apple Turtle Crisp
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Persons: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1 package Pecan Turtle Delight refrigerated cookie dough
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread apple pie filling in a 10-inch square baking dish. Crumble cookie dough on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until cookies are beginning to brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with caramel sauce while hot.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes to allow the caramel to melt into the crumble. Enjoy on its own or topped with vanilla ice cream.
30-Minute Skillet Gnocchi Lasagna
ULTIMATE Copycat Restaurant Spinach Queso
How to Make Crack BLT Skillet Totchos
How To Make Lunch Lady Brownies
How To Make Ranch Style JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE
You Can Make Whipped Hot Chocolate...Three Ways!
How to Make Honeycomb Toffee (aka Sponge Candy)
How to Make Old-Fashioned Divinity
Johnny Cash's Mom's Pineapple Pie