Pecan Cheesecake Pie is a time-saver and a sanity-saver when a last-minute dessert is called for.
One of the best things to happen to home baking was the creation of pre-made pie crusts. While homemade pie crusts aren’t necessarily challenging, saving a few minutes here and there during hectic holiday meal prep can be a lifesaver.
Frozen and refrigerated pie crusts hit supermarket shelves in the 1950s. Some were sold in rolled forms (like we see from Pillsbury today) and others were pressed into pie tins, offering an even more time-saving approach to home baking.
But, perhaps one of our favorite pie crust creations is the recently released shelf-stable, nut crusts from Diamond.
The crusts hit grocery stores in 2019 opening up a new world of possibilities for pie makers. According to Diamond’s website, they offer five flavors: walnut, pecan, chocolate, and seasonally available pumpkin pie spice and peppermint chocolate. “These flavorful, ready-to-eat crusts are made with pecans and walnuts and can hold up to hearty fillings for all types of pies, from cream to fruit to custard.”
We instantly fell in love with the pecan variety and found that it makes a delicious and stress-free base for our pecan cheesecake. Below is our recipe for Pecan Cheesecake Pie. It is rich, decadent and sure to be a favorite of pecan lovers everywhere. ENJOY!
(**This is not a sponsored post.)
NO-BAKE PECAN CHEESECAKE PIE
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Persons: 8
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 9-inch Diamond Pecan Crust
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans, plus extra for garnish, if desired
- In a medium bowl, beat together heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, brown sugar, syrup and salt until smooth. Fold in whipping cream until well incorporated, then fold in pecans.
- Spread mixture evenly into the pie crust. Top with additional pecans, if desired. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
30-Minute Skillet Gnocchi Lasagna
ULTIMATE Copycat Restaurant Spinach Queso
How to Make Crack BLT Skillet Totchos
How To Make Lunch Lady Brownies
How To Make Ranch Style JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE
You Can Make Whipped Hot Chocolate...Three Ways!
How to Make Honeycomb Toffee (aka Sponge Candy)
How to Make Old-Fashioned Divinity
Johnny Cash's Mom's Pineapple Pie