Where would we be without TikTok? There’s no doubt that the social media platform has made me more experimental and adventurous in the kitchen. From Whipped Coffee and Cloud Bread to Baked Feta Pasta and Sheet Pan Pancakes, we likely would have never heard about these tasty recipes if it wasn’t for TikTok.
Just when I thought I’d tried every TikTok viral recipe worth trying, I came across Oreo Sushi. It’s worth noting that I’m gonna be all over anything cookies & cream. Some would argue that doing anything with Oreos other than dipping them in milk and indulging would be sacrilege, but I’m a firm believer that the cookies in any form are amazing.
So, imagine my delight when I saw this simple recipe for Oreo Sushi that only uses two ingredients: Oreos and half-and-half. Here’s how you make it!
- Separate the cream and cookies.
Carefully twist the Oreos apart and scrape the filling into a bowl. Place the cream-free cookies into a large ziploc bag.
- Seal the ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush the cookies into fine crumbs.
Add half-and-half 1 tablespoon at a time until the mixture forms a thick dough.
- Use a fork to cream the filling until it is smooth.
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on your work surface. Spread the chocolate dough evenly on the plastic wrap. Top with an even layer of the cream filling.
- Use the plastic wrap to roll the layers tightly into a roll. Cut into bite-sized pieces and serve dipped in chocolate sauce or whipped cream. ENJOY!
See how this tasty treat is made in the video below. Give it a try with Nutter Butters or Lemon Oreos for a twist!
30-Minute Skillet Gnocchi Lasagna
ULTIMATE Copycat Restaurant Spinach Queso
How to Make Crack BLT Skillet Totchos
How To Make Lunch Lady Brownies
How To Make Ranch Style JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE
You Can Make Whipped Hot Chocolate...Three Ways!
How to Make Honeycomb Toffee (aka Sponge Candy)
How to Make Old-Fashioned Divinity
Johnny Cash's Mom's Pineapple Pie