We think you’ll agree that this time of year does a number on our senses. In most states, the heat of summer is still raging, but we’re craving the flavors of fall. We think that we’ve come up with the perfect treat to help us get through these final days of summer.
Starbucks released their popular Pumpkin Spice Lattes earlier than ever this year, so we decided it only made sense to let you in on one of our favorite summer-fall goodies: Fireball Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. This no-church ice cream contains only five ingredients and can be made without an ice cream maker. It can be made into popsicles or served in a bowl topped with whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon.
Don’t like Fireball? Leave it out for a classic pumpkin pie flavor. Check out the recipe and how-to video below. If you give them a try let us know what you think.
FIREBALL PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM
- Freeze time: 6 hours
- Persons: 12
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tablespoons Fireball Whisky
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Optional: Sweetened whipped cream and ground cinnamon for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and Fireball.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in pumpkin mixture until well combined. Spoon into popsicle molds or transfer to large plastic bowl.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours before serving.
30-Minute Skillet Gnocchi Lasagna
ULTIMATE Copycat Restaurant Spinach Queso
How to Make Crack BLT Skillet Totchos
How To Make Lunch Lady Brownies
How To Make Ranch Style JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE
You Can Make Whipped Hot Chocolate...Three Ways!
How to Make Honeycomb Toffee (aka Sponge Candy)
How to Make Old-Fashioned Divinity
Johnny Cash's Mom's Pineapple Pie