Whether you’re on a gluten-free diet or just running low on flour, recipes that don’t require the baking staple are nice to have around…especially if you have a sweet tooth.
One of the most popular recipe searches currently is that of flourless desserts. Whether it’s flourless cakes or cookies, everyone seems to be looking for a perfect (and easy) dessert recipe. So, we put some of the most saved flourless cookie recipes on the internet to the test and found one that went viral after a TikTok user shared it. And, we must say, we were pleasantly surprised with the result!
This recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies is not only flourless, but it uses just five ingredients that most of us already have in our pantry. Some online tasters have reported that 1/4 cup applesauce can be used in place of the large egg, and M&Ms can replace the chocolate chips.
Give this easy peasy recipe a try and we think you’ll be amazed at just how tasty it is!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Persons: 6
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, plus extra for the top
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Scoop onto a large baking sheet 3 inches apart. Press a few extra chocolate chips into the top of the cookies, if desired.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until set and beginning to brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet. ENJOY!
- Makes approx. one dozen cookies.
30-Minute Skillet Gnocchi Lasagna
ULTIMATE Copycat Restaurant Spinach Queso
How to Make Crack BLT Skillet Totchos
How To Make Lunch Lady Brownies
How To Make Ranch Style JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE
You Can Make Whipped Hot Chocolate...Three Ways!
How to Make Honeycomb Toffee (aka Sponge Candy)
How to Make Old-Fashioned Divinity
Johnny Cash's Mom's Pineapple Pie